During the holidays you may have a few days to catch up on a few series. Personally when I have a few days off I like to watch shows with multiple season. Here are a few that will keep you watching:
- Marco Polo- Marco Polo takes you on a decadent adventure through13th century Mongolia exploring different worlds and friendship with Kubli Khan. Orneate sets and brilliant battles sciences makes this must see TV!
- Vikings- Ragnar Lothbrok, the famous blue-eyed warrior guides us through the passionate, bloody adventures of the Norse Vikings. You can't help but to fall in love with the beautiful scenery, powerful women and clever interworking of the Viking mind. This is a must see!
- Dexter- The witty internal banter of a serial killer trying to ride the world of bad guys getting by the justice system is surprisingly engaging as he teaches himself social cues and how to gauge the world to look normal. There are so many creepy people out in the world.
- White Chapel- Serial killer like Jack the ripper have a lot of creepy copy cates, these BBC coppers use history to track down modern day copy cat and ride the streets of crazies. Gotta love the BBC!
- Narcos- A detailed look into the rise and fall of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar. Be transcended back in time and into to the mind and relations of a criminal.