This blog is all about living life with all your might and filling each day with every opportunity to try something new. So having a packed schedule is no new concept for the So Work Week Chic reader as I am sure that you too live your busy lives with flare, with that said I thought I would do a weekend wrap up to share a little bit about my life with you so:
- On Friday morning I played a round of golf with my husband at Jefferson Golf Course before putting him on a plane to Oregon for his fathers 60th birthday. So sad to see him go!
- I was happy to give my mother two tickets to attend Other Desert Cities with my family at our fundraising event showing in support of Brandy's Cotillion.
- Here is me outside of Arena Stage, a fantastically beautiful and modern play house in downtown DC.
- Me and my dad all gussied up during intermission. Did I mention how good and affordable their snadrinks were. LOL!
- Wake up early for Femworking Meeting. There is nothing like brainstorming with the best female minds in business.
- I ran out afterwards to buy my son some cool soccer shoes and gear and drop him off at his aunts before his game so I can attend our leadership conference at Calvary Church, shown here. It was a fantastic conference about the 8 types of people every leader needs to have in their corner.
- I left the conference at lunch to attend my sons soccer game and once it was over I returned to the conference to discuss future opportunities to strengthen our church. I then went home Brandy babysit a friends 3 kids while they got a long awaited night out. Jessie, so deserves some time off as she donates all over the community holding Zumba classes for others, like our church. She rocks!
- Up early Sunday to participate in the March of Dimes 4 mile walk in Reston Town Center with my mom, Brandy and my friend Melanie from my church. I love this cause, as I have lost 8 babies myself during my journey to have a child. So I like to support any research efforts that can help other women succeed in their dreams of being a parent I will try to be there.
- Then after the walk rushed back to church to hear a great message on leadership and promote the Work@Heath Expo that I am holding on May 18th.
- Here are my shoes pacing the 3 mile loop for the event on May 18th.
- Here is some of the foliage at out community pool where Brandy and I volunteered to help clean up our local community pool as it is the hub of our community.
- Here is the spoils of my late night gardening efforts, as I finsih planting my hostas in the dark to surprise my husband when he gets home.
- Here are my shoes as I try to look cute for my cutie, coming directly from a board meeting to the airport. I am so glad he is home safe and I can relax. I need a nap! LOL!
I hope you have a fantastic and eventful week! Remember have fun, stay chic!